Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rant on Anti Obama Posts

Really tired of all the fools that think the President can wave his hand and stop the oil leak. What can Congress do now? Prevention is the only way to deal with this kind of catastrophe and that is obviously too late. The MMS head who was in bed with the oil companies was around for the previous two administrations - yes back to Clinton. The economy and the bank bailouts were before Obama and as much as we disdain his agreeing to the bailouts and continuing them, it prevented a complete meltdown. When will you realize that our health care costs are driving our businesses out of business or out of the US? If we don't take control with the reform that is started in this health care bill, we will continue to lose to the rest of the industrialized world that does take care of it's citizens with socialized or nationalized health care. One last point as I step down from my soapbox, take control of your own health and finances. Stop grazing at the trough of the 2500 calorie servings and get off your butts and get active. Most of our health and financial woes are due to our gluttony and inactivity. I had to get this off my chest and if I offended anyone, well -- deal with it. I won't apologize for how I feel.

No comments: